DC Axial Flow Fan ManufacturerDC Axial FAN 7025
Industrial control all-in-one computer, also known as industrial control computer, is a computer specially designed for industrial control. With its thin and compact appearance, simple operation and powerful functions, it occupies an indispensable position in the industry. So, do you know everything about industrial computers?
Commercial flat panels can basically only be used in an external environment between 5°C and 38°C, and have low levels of moisture-proof and dust-proof performance, making it difficult to operate in dusty and humid environments.And our product DC7025 is exactly the cooling fan that can be applied to the industrial control all-in-one machine, and has the function of moisture-proof and waterproof.
Moreover, our products can work at extreme temperatures, the temperature range can reach -10 degrees to 70 degrees, which can ensure long-term stable operation in dusty and humid industrial places.Low energy consumption, low noise, is the best choice for customers .
The full name of industrial control computer is an industrial control computer. It is a computer specially designed for industrial control. It is used to monitor and control the machinery and equipment, production process, data parameters, etc. used in the production process. Compared with ordinary computers, industrial computer all-in-one computers also have very high requirements for scalability, and the interface design needs to meet specific external devices. Therefore, in most cases, industrial computer all-in-one computers need to be individually customized to meet the needs.
The industrial control software system mainly includes three parts: system software, industrial control application software and application software development environment. Among them, system software is the basic core of the other two, thus affecting the development quality of system software design. Industrial control application software is mainly generated according to the user’s industrial control and management requirements, so it has speciality. From the perspective of the development history and current situation of industrial control software systems, the five main characteristics of industrial control software systems can well explain the question of what an industrial control all-in-one computer is.
1. Real-time：One of the main characteristics of the industrial production process is real-time, so correspondingly, the industrial control software system is required to have strong real-time.
2. Openness：This is a vital indicator in modern control systems and engineering design systems. Openness is conducive to the interconnection and compatibility of various systems, and it is conducive to the formation and realization of industrial ideas that integrate design, establishment and application (collective). In order to make the system tools have a good openness, an open architecture, industrial software and software environment must be selected, which has attracted great attention from the people in the industrial control field.
3. Network integration：Trends in industrial process control and management.
4. Multithreading and Multitasking：The industrial object faced by many modern control software is no longer a single-task line, but a more complex multi-task system. Therefore, how to effectively control and manage such a system is still the main research object of the current industrial control software. To meet this requirement , Industrial control software, especially the underlying industrial control system software must have this feature, such as the research and application of multi-tasking real-time operating systems.
5. The man-machine interface is more friendly：This not only refers to the convenience of operation brought by menu-driven, but also includes the human-machine interface in both design and application.
To put it simply, an all-in-one computer is a computer specially designed for industrial sites. Generally, industrial sites will have strong vibrations, and there is a lot of dust on the site, as well as high electromagnetic field force interference. General computers cannot be used normally in industrial sites, which will affect work efficiency and work quality. Especially when it comes to continuous work, it is even more necessary to use an all-in-one computer. Industrial computer all-in-one computer equipment has a very important application in many fields, and it is irreplaceable; with the upgrading and development of technology, the stability of the industrial computer all-in-one computer system has been greatly improved, and the manufacturing of industrial computer all-in-one computers has also been reduced. and production costs.