5v Exhaust FanDC Axial FAN 4010
In the Internet era, everyone is very close to the Internet and needs to rely on the Internet to do a lot of things. Router is an important terminal device for transmitting network data. However, during the summer, routers can overheat if they run for long periods of time. Here we introduce some countermeasures. The 4010 12V router cooling fan is a very effective method.
Wireless router maintenance methods:
1. Finally, place the wireless router in a ventilated position.
1) Because wireless routers typically operate day in and day out, they also heat up constantly. Especially in the hot summer, wireless routers tend to be hot. Therefore, it is very important to strengthen the heat dissipation of the wireless router. Otherwise, the service life of the router will be affected, and the internal heat dissipation of the router will cause strikes or network instability.
2) Wireless routers should not be placed in some narrow sealed drawers, but should be placed in some places with good finish and easy heat dissipation.
3) In summer, it should be placed in a ventilated and cool place for rapid heat dissipation.
2. Clean up the dust.
1). Basically, electrical equipment working 365 days a day, its interior and some heat dissipation holes are prone to accumulate a lot of dust. Dust is the invisible killer of electrical equipment. A large amount of dust will block the heat dissipation holes of the router, resulting in poor heat dissipation. For a long time, the router will crash and the wireless network will be unstable.
2) Dust off your wireless router every summer. If the device is still under warranty, you can simply clean some of the heat dissipation holes in the router with a hair dryer. If the router is out of warranty, remove it and clean the inside.
3. Turn off the router regularly.
1) Endless work by any person or device can also cause problems, as can wireless routers. Therefore, it is best to disconnect every once in a while, turn off your wireless router and give it a break.
2) When you sleep at night and no one is using the router, you can choose to turn off the router regularly, which is conducive to the maintenance of the router and improve its service life.
3) Turn off the router to reduce Wifi radiation. Therefore, consider turning off the routing device at night before you go to bed.
To sum up, there are many ways to solve the problem of router overheating, but the most effective way is to install a high-performance cooling fan. The 4010 12V router heat dissipation fan is widely recognized in the industry and can effectively solve the problem of router overheating.
Xingdong Electronics DC4010 is an important partner for your router. Low power consumption, fast speed, strong wind, can quickly cool the heat of the working router. High speed, silent cooling, so quiet you can ignore it. Humanized design, strong wind, low noise, even at night, will not make noise to disturb you.
Welcome customers to order samples.
How to select the appropriate cooling fan
There are three ways to dissipate heat: convection, conduction and radiation. In the atmospheric environment, convection is divided into forced convection and natural convection. For forced convection, fans are generally preferred for blowing or exhaust air cooling. Fan is actually a component, including motor, fan blade, wire, connector, control PCB, etc. How to select the fan? In this paper, the author will give general experience for reference.
1. First, consider the structure size. At present, the common cooling fans have been made into standard products, such as the common 12025 type, which means that the overall dimension of the frame is 120 * 120mm and the height is 25mm. In addition to the overall dimensions, it is also necessary to consider the installation, such as the installation method. If it is rubber column or screw installation, whether the hole position can match the fan bracket. In rare cases, some customers may have weight and packaging requirements.
2. Second, look at the basic characteristics. It mainly includes the applicable voltage, current, rated power, speed, air volume, air pressure, noise, etc.
a. For DC or AC fans, pay attention to whether the rated voltage matches the output voltage of the interface, and whether the minimum starting voltage is low enough to ensure that the motor in the fan can work normally without damaging the normal operation of the motor under the condition of voltage fluctuation.
b. In addition to the rated current, the current also depends on the instantaneous starting current, whether it is a slow start or a fast start. The instantaneous current may be too large for a fast start, but the connected PCB does not bear enough power to reach the current limiting protection, and the fan will be powered off as soon as it is started, which is something the writer has encountered in his actual development work. Of course, on the other hand, it is also caused by excessive load at the moment of startup, and corresponding adjustments can be made, such as replacing better bearings to reduce friction, reduce fan blades or air blowers, and reduce air resistance at the inlet and outlet. In addition, after the current exceeds 0.2A, some UL standards require that the energized parts of the fan assembly can pass GWT750C, temperature rise test, etc., such as wires, windings, etc. This is related to the market certification requirements. This article will only talk about it, not discuss it in depth.
c. Speed, air volume, air pressure and noise are actually very relevant. Generally speaking, the first thing to see is whether the air volume is up to standard, and then the second thing is whether the air pressure and noise are up to standard. Because the higher the speed of a fan blade with a certain shape, the greater the air volume. If the air volume and noise meet the requirements, there is no need to tangle with the speed problem. Each manufacturer’s fan blade design is different. In order to achieve a certain air volume, the speed may vary greatly. Rotating speed is also related to vibration, so it is recommended to use rubber column for fixing, which is simple to install and can also reduce vibration. The air volume and pressure curve should also be concerned. This involves the exhaust capacity of the fan, which is generally measured by professional air volume and pressure instruments. It can be seen from the curve that the wind resistance of the air inlet and outlet of the fan cannot exceed the corresponding value under the required air volume, which can be used as a reference for the structural design engineer.
3. Special functions. It is mainly about whether there is PWM speed regulation, FG signal output and restart protection. Considering the change of ambient temperature and the change of fan air volume, PWM speed regulation is required. In addition, if the fan is blocked and overheated due to dust accumulation or other conditions after a long time of use, the user or engineer should be informed to carry out maintenance in a timely manner, and then FG signal output and restart protection are required. PWM means that the change of speed is linear by changing the PWM duty cycle. By consuming current, the type of open collector and pull-up voltage change from the maximum working voltage to the absorbed current.
Automatic restart and FG signal feedback means that when the fan motor is locked, the device will cut off the drive current within a few seconds and give FG signal. At this time, the fan will not restart automatically to avoid burning the fan after a long automatic restart. The pulse sensor is used to detect the speed of the fan motor. In the locked rotor state, the signal stops cycling and the output is fixed at VH or VL.
4. Working life. Because the life of the cooling fan usually depends on the reliability of the motor bearing, the ball bearing system has been proved to have the characteristics of high efficiency and low heat generation. Fan bearings generally include double ball bearing, single ball+single sleeve bearing and oily sleeve bearing. Ball bearing belongs to rolling friction, rolling by metal ball, small contact surface, small friction coefficient; The oil-bearing is of sliding friction, with large contact surface. After long-term use, the oil will volatilize, the bearing is easy to wear, with large friction coefficient, large noise and short service life. In addition to large air volume and high air pressure, the reliability of high-quality fans is also very important. The bearing type used by fans is very important here. The service life of Aimeida double ball bearings can reach 70000 hours (@ 45 ° C).
5. Resistance level. Including temperature and humidity resistance, insulation and impedance withstand voltage. In some special cases, the heat resistance grade under temperature rise test is also required, which is mainly related to the performance of the insulating material of the fan. The heat resistance grade is divided into seven grades, namely, Class Y 90 ℃, Class A 105 ℃, Class E 120 ℃, Class B 130 ℃, Class F 155 ℃, Class H 180 ℃ and above. This may be required for the exhaust fan during heat dissipation, because the hot air must pass through the fan, so the temperature rise cannot exceed the heat resistance level of the fan. At present, fans of grade Y, A, E and B are common on the market. Therefore, the forced convection of air supply mode shall be selected as far as possible when designing fan cooling.
6. Other details. Such as packaging method, line length, connector type and color, etc. This is also a detail that needs to be paid attention to to prevent mistakes from affecting production.